Tuesday, March 1, 2022

I Did A Thing!

 I was reading tweets and there was one from the #WritingCommunity about a contest on Writer's Advice.  I went to have a look see and decided I would submit an entry.  Whoa!  Me, 67 years old, submitting an entry with a piece of my own writing.

It's a variation of the Where Were You Roy Rogers I posted earlier.  With the one I submitted, I dug more into my memory, remembering what I was thinking as November 22, 1963 unfolded.  Actually, the memories came back pretty easily.  That weekend is forever imprinted into my brain.

The deadline is tomorrow so I was just in time.  I don't care if I win.  I hope the judges like what I wrote.  That would inspire me to be brave enough to submit other pieces of my scribblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blogs

The Old Gray Mare Speaks Irishcoda54