Friday, December 16, 2022

Feline Friday

 In my ongoing attempt to avoid the increasingly nasty news this season, I continue to turn my thoughts to more pleasant memories and delusions.

And here we have two different personalities practicing kindness and togetherness.


Thanks for the nice pillow, Bootsie!

Our feline family members love to help us write a blog update, pay a bill, tweet or send an email.


Thanks, guys!

But mostly, on Fridays--especially rainy yucky days, they engage in their favorite activity:



Best wishes for a super happy Fri-Yay!

My favorite holiday song of the day isn't especially a holiday song but I love it anyway. When we are troubled, don't we all really want a Mom figure?

https://youtu.be/x9uYu4R2nk8


2 comments:

  1. I have never heard this song this way! Love pavoratti and Eric Clapton. The boys are so cute in a little line lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I first heard this song last Christmas season. I was listening to a station on Amazon called Classical Christmas, and when I heard the song I was so moved. So I play it over and over. :)

      Delete

My New Blogs

The Old Gray Mare Speaks Irishcoda54