Monday, December 19, 2022

Another turn around the sun!

 Today I have been blessed to have made 68 rotations around the sun today.

We celebrated my birthday on Saturday because my daughters are working today. Sadly, my son was unable to join us because he's battling a cold and didn't want to expose my mother-in-law. She is very immunosuppressed and we are very careful to avoid contact if we have the sniffles. I brought home a dinner for Bill.

This is my new favorite restaurant! They were very busy and understaffed but our waitress was just awesome. The food was delicious and we all enjoyed our meals.

Afterwards, we headed back to Mom's house for cake and presents. I loved my prime rib dinner, my carefully created (by Mom) birthday cake, and all the lovely presents.  Most of all, I loved being with my family.

I am truly blessed.







No comments:

Post a Comment

My New Blogs

The Old Gray Mare Speaks Irishcoda54